Asparagus Lemon Ricotta Pizza
Bright and fresh, this pizza has gorgeous color and rich flavor. The lemons and ricotta balance each other so well, and the asparagus keeps its snap while basil brings some herby sweetness.
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mozzarella Pearls, each pearl broken in half
- Several Large Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Lemon, sliced in thin wheels
- 3/4 cup Sliced Asparagus
- Olive Oil, for brushing baked crust
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper, for garnish
- Grated Parmesan, for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Stretch or roll out dough to a roughly 12" circle
Add mozzarella pearls, then basil leaves, ricotta, lemon wheels and asparagus.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
Transfer to a cutting board and mop any wet areas with paper towels.
Brush olive oil on the crust and top with black pepper and grated Parmesan.