St. Patrick's Pizza
The classic St. Patrick's Day meal of Corned Beef and Cabbage gets a deli sandwich makeover with secret sauce and pepperoncini peppers.
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough
- 4-6 Provolone Cheese Slices
- 1/2 lb. Corned Beef, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Grated Gruyere Cheese
- 1 Wedge Skillet Roasted Cabbage, sliced crosswise into thin strips (see links in the post body for recipe)
- Marie's Zesty Secret Sauce Dressing
- 1/2 cup Sliced Pepperoncini Peppers
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F with a pizza stone or steel.
Roll, spin or stretch your prepared pizza dough to about 12-inches round on a lightly floured pizza peel.
lay the slices of provolone on the pizza to cover the bottom, leaving a 1/2-inch border for the crust.
Crumple each slice of corned beef and place the individual crumpled pieces on the provolone cheese.
Sprinkle a little grated Gruyere on top of the corned beef crumples. Then top with the sliced roasted cabbage. Top the cabbage slices with another 1/4 cup of grated Gruyere and we are ready for the oven!
Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until the crust is puffed and golden and the cheese is melted and beginning to brown in spots.
When the pizza comes out of the oven, drizzle on the Marie's Zesty Secret Sauce and top with the pepperoncini slices.